• català
  • español
  • english

  • Main menu:

    Segueix en viu

     

    Mountaineers for Himalayas Foundation

     

    Segueix en viu




     

    TUESDAY 02TH JUNE

    THE CHRONICLE OF THE DAY
     Eighth day stopped. We are discouraged because we can’t do anything in all day. The meteorological forecasts are horrible … but at the end of the day a chink of hope has been opened.
    The last meteorological forecast says that on Wednesday and Thursday the winds will be moderated from 5000m (between [...]

    MONDAY 01TH JUNE

    THE CHRONICLE OF THE DAY
    Seventh day stopped. It seems that the weather improves: there are no clouds, no snow, no fog, but the wind does not go away.
    Today the Sun has shone enough and the temperature has been agreeable. We have seen with clarity the top that waits for us but the weather there is [...]

    SUNDAY 31TH MAY

    THE CHRONICLE OF THE DAY
    If the meteorological conditions don’t change it will be impossible to move.
    Last night we have had to reinsure the tents several times, the wind was making it insecure, and we have dawned covered by one meter and a half of snow.
    After six days at the same place, and analyzing the situation [...]