• català
  • español
  • english

  • Main menu:

    Segueix en viu

     

    Mountaineers for Himalayas Foundation

     

    Segueix en viu




     

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    16/05/2010

    “NEW” CAMP III

    15/05/2010
    Today we have uploaded to our old Camp III, and once there we discovered that  the wind had ripped the tents and left the small space where we camped impracticable. Therefore we had to climb to 7250 m. about and establish a new Camp III.
    I feel very tired, but otherwise I have no symptoms of [...]

    SHOOTING THE GUN

    14/05/2010
     If we go above 8,000 m. and we don’t succeed, we will have no other chance, we only have one bullet to kill  the beast of Everest.
    After hours of discussion and after received the forecast, we decided to take the risk: between tomorrow and after tomorrow we will start the final attack to try to [...]

    FIRST OPPORTUNITY

    13/05/2010
    Yesterday we had a debate of nearly three hours to decide if we were going up or we expected.
    There were two positions:
    Two of us wanted to pull up, and the other two were more prudent, said the forecast was highly uncertain and preferred to wait 5 0 6 days, when the large commercial expeditions are [...]

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    12/5/2010

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    11/05/2010

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    10/5/2010

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    9/5/2010

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    7/5/2010

    Sorry, this text is not available in english

    6/5/2010