• català
  • español
  • english

  • Main menu:

    Segueix en viu

     

    Mountaineers for Himalayas Foundation

     

    Segueix en viu




     

    Llistat de noticies:

    RSS Català
    patrocinadores

    Links:

    FRIDAY 29TH MAY

    Ho sentim, aquest article no té traducción en català 

    MESSAGES

    To Michelle Deal: “I love you, don’t worry, I feel ready and strong enough to climb up, Kisses”

     To Geert family and friends: “The grass don’t go by pull in it, even at -30º”

    THE CHRONICLE OF THE DAY

    Another day of bad weather. Another day in the tent. At 8 p.m. the wind has stopped blowing and the beautiful sun has started.

    We have changed plans: If really it continues the good weather, we will wake up at 3 a.m. and we will go up directly with the material up to the Altitude Camp (5.200m.). It will be hard because we will carry much weight and we have to pass the edge that I already explained. Once placed in the camp, we will be here for two or three days, because we hope more tempests. It could be useful to recover and, if we have good forecasts, we would attack the top between Monday and Tuesday.

    Providing that the wind and snow leave us to reach the edge tomorrow.

    ALBERT BOSCH

    ¡Participa! Escribe un comentario




    Els vostres comentaris

    Comentario de Rafael Galán
    Fecha: 1 June 2009, 6:01 PM

    Hola amic,
    Aixó del mal temps NO pot durar sempre, PACIENCIA que es la mare de totes les ciencies.
    La madre naturaleza será generosa contigo, como tú lo eres con ella.
    Una forta abraçada d’en Rafael, l’Anna i tot Instalgroup.

    Comentario de michelle
    Fecha: 30 May 2009, 10:08 PM

    I LOVE YOU MIKE DEAL !!!
    I am supporting you ALL THE WAY !!!
    LOVE WIFE
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ======================================

    thank you so very much ALBERT for sharing your communications
    with all your team mates…. this is SO VERY GENEROUS of you.
    michelle